Timberland Pro Payload Composite Toe 6” Work Boot.
Designed for lightweight and breathable performance, the Timberland Pro Payload men's work boot features flexible construction, anti-fatigue technology, and a shock diffusion plate for support and they do all that using recycled materials to boot.
- Premium full-grain leather with abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon for lightweight and breathable performance
- Composite safety toe (ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75)
- Made with Timberland’s REBOTLTM Material, at least 50% recycled PET materials, (polyethylene terephthalate—the stuff pastic bottles are made of)
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Metal and mutilation free
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support
- 30-day comfort guarantee
- Electrical Hazard Rated (Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards)