1023220 Keen Women’s Atlanta Cool II Electrostatic Dissipative Steel Toe Athletic Work Shoe
Your favorite Keen work shoe just got better. Reinvented with our innovative KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole and a highly slip-resistant and rubber outsole, this hiking-inspired work shoe is a quality choice to put through the paces.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
- Built on a women’s specific footwear last for improved fit and comfort
- Oil and Slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) footwear constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Siped outsole disperses liquids quickly for increased traction
- KEEN.ReGEN: a midsole engineered to be responsive, providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam, and regenerating to reenergize your work day.
- A lightweight, performance-driven midsole to keep you moving, comfortably and safely, all day long.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support
- Non-mutilating leather and mesh upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Moisture-Wicking Textile lining
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards