1023217 Keen Men’s Atlanta Cool II Electrostatic Dissipative Steel Toe Athletic Work Shoe
Your favorite Keen work shoe just got better. Reinvented with our innovative KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole and a highly slip-resistant and rubber outsole, this hiking-inspired work shoe is a quality choice to put through the paces.
• Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
• Oil and Slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) footwear constructed to reduce excess static electricity
• Siped outsole disperses liquids quickly for increased traction
• KEEN.ReGEN: a midsole engineered to be responsive, providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam, and regenerating to reenergize your work day.
• A lightweight, performance-driven midsole to keep you moving, comfortably and safely, all day long.
• Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
• External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support
• Non-mutilating leather and mesh upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces.
• Secure fit lace capture system
• Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
• Moisture-Wicking Textile lining
• Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
• Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards